Sunday, July 1, 2012
Virtue Project
I finished reading The Book of Mormon today. I have read it many times and I always love it. I was so happy when I discovered that reading the book was the project for the new virtue value. Because I chose to pick verses put each time I read and write about what the verses mean to me, now I have a notebook full of great scriptures I can review whenever I want to. I know The Book of Mormon is more than just a great book, it is holy scripture given to us by a loving Heavenly Father who restored it through Joseph Smith. As we really ponder the words of this book, we are reminded of the tender mercy of our Heavenly Father and our Savior. Mercy was shown to the people over and over, and it will be shown to us. I know that The Book of Mormon is true and it was written for us. If it has been awhile since you have read it and prayed about it, I would highly encourage everyone to study from its pages.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like the idea of writing the versus down.
ReplyDelete