Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Finally Finished from Pam

For one of my projects (they are supposed to take about ten hours or so) I decided to read an Ensign each week for three months.  I obviously had a lot of catching up to do.  I created a notebook and decided I would take notes and/or cut out articles or parts of articles that I felt applied to me and what I needed to work on.  I did the project for three months and fell in love with reading the Ensign and didn't want the project to end.  So I decided to extend my project and read or reread all the old Ensigns I had from years past and include in my notebook(s).  I decided anything before 2010 was old and fair game.  (I started this project about three years ago.)  Right before spring break I FINALLY FINISHED!  This has been the most fun project and I was deeply saddened that it was done, but now I have new old Ensigns and I have started working on them.  And I treasure my notebooks along with my scriptures and journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment