I just wanted to report that I had finished one of my goals. After studying Proverbs 31 and the other readings I did, I figured I could probably pick something each and every two weeks to work on and still never complete all of the suggestions given. So I picked out something that I really wanted to work on which was to get more healthy. I decided that I needed to quit the junk food, exercise, get in shape, etc. I read a couple of diet books and talked to Courtney and then started my two weeks to fulfill this goal. The first two weeks were swamped with tons of stuff and bad weather and I am a big baby in bad weather, so I ate right, but didn't do any walking. So I decided those two weeks didn't count. So then I continued my goal for the next two weeks but this time walking every day, except for Sunday. I have completed my goal. I will continue to work on this for the next couple of months, but at least I can cross it off of my personal progress goals. I will now have to pick something else from off of that big long list that I wrote a few weeks ago as I have a long way to go to become who I would like to become. Thanks for all of your support.
Good job on losing fifteen pounds! That is very exciing. Doesn't it feel so good to be healthier? This diet and exercise is really working.
ReplyDelete