Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Faith Value Experience #7

I had to add a picture.



When I started this experience I didn't have a job. I planed that I would just be more diligent in making sure that tithing was paid on the money that Michael earned.  However, soon after I stared this experience I got hired at Namifiers so I could start paying my tithing on my own money (it was also shortly after I started a blog about not being able to find a job). So that was nicely done.

Tithing is one of those thing that I don't even think about-It's a "of course I'm going to do it". There isn't any doubt.  I have already made up my mind (sometimes it takes me awhile to get the money out of the bank and to give it to the bishopric, but I know where the money belongs). In our family home evening this week we talked about having courage, and how it is sometimes useful to make a list of things that you have already decided to do or not do, so when the time comes to choose you already have the answer. Tithing should be on that list of things to always do.

I know that I'm never going to miss the money.  I know that I'm going to be taken care of.  Michael and I have not always made more than we spent, but we have been blessed in not have to worry overly about money issues.  That is such a great blessing.

1 comment:

  1. I have always loved the tremendous blessings I have received due to paying our tithing. Those blessings I would sure hate to miss out on.

    ReplyDelete