So I decided to do the first value experience in Individual Worth as a Family Home Evening lesson. I thought the scriptures were a nice little self-esteem boost. They reminded Will and I that Heavenly Father is always there and that He knows us and cares about us. It is nice to remember that since sometimes it is easy to feel small and insignificant in this great big world, but we are Heavenly Father's greatest creation. We have worth and value to Him. So if you need a little self-esteem boost one day, read those scriptures and remember that you aren't alone and that you have worth.
Then Will and I each wrote a list of ten things we really loved about each other and gave each other the lists. Now we can look at the lists whenever we need to feel better. I think it is important to remember we are loved by our Heavenly Father and by our fellowman. Anyway, we enjoyed doing this value experience for a FHE lesson; I highly recommend it to anyone trying to think of a good lesson to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment