Sunday, January 22, 2012

Thanks to Allison

I first off just wanted to thank Allison for setting this whole thing up so those of us who are going to work on Personal Progress and Duty to God will have someone to report to or somewhere we can discuss our goals that we are working on.  I began quite some time ago and hadn't looked at my book until Rachel was born.  I was taking care of Whitney while Courtney and Will were at the hospital and Whitney cleaned out my scripture case for me.  And there was my book.   I saw that I hadn't gotten very far, not like I thought I had, nor had I worked on my goals for quite some time.  So now I am back to it.  I have had a hard time figuring out how to post so I will end this now, to make sure it goes through, and then report back a little later today.  I am hoping to report back once a week or so....  We will see if that pans out or not.  Once again, thank you Allison.  The site looks great and I am excited to get back to working on Personal Progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment